Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Amanda posted toAnnie Payne
Yesterday while getting ready for church I had a dilemma and had to wonder- WWAD (what would Annie do)? I wanted to wear my cute new high heel sandals but my legs are still in winter condition - not ready to be seen in public, yet I can't stand wearing sandals with nylons, there's something about the toes looking like stuffed sausages peeking out of shoes that creeps me out. In the end I went with the sandals and no nylons (the people at church will just have to deal with their nightmares about my hideous legs in therapy). So I ask WWAD?
·
  I'm not opposed to going nylonless to church, but if you feel like you need nylons, which I most often do, I go with No Nonsense "Almost Bare" sandal toe in nude. So sheer you hardly know they are there, but you still get a little contol up top. Nice, right?

 Thanks for the question, Amanda:)

 Anyone else?

 You Sir, in the back with nylons on ur head...Security, get him out of here.

2 comments:

  1. I too, had the same dilemma on Sunday. I went with the maxi skirt,cute sandals combo...and I rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office 2010 is totally different than Office 2003. If you have more than one computer change them all to 2010 or keep them all using 2003. If you go with the newer Office 2010, also get a copy of Professor Teaches download Office 2010 by Individual software.

    ReplyDelete

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.