Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easy fish kids will eat



My kids have always turned their nose up at fish and this was so easy I almost feel guilty. I didn't find this recipe on Pinterest, I did it the old-fashioned way. I ask a friend,

 "What are you making for dinner?" 

I told her my kids are picky eaters and would never eat it. I bought the Kroger tilapia anyway, knowing Secret Agent Man and I would eventually finish the family-sized bag of individually wrapped frozen fish. I borrowed the Tone's Citrus Grill seasoning from my friend. Seasoning, a little butter, a little olive oil on the pan to prevent sticking. Thawed fillets in the oven at 425degrees for 13 minutes or until flakely, splah a little lemon juice on cooked fish AND donesie!

The miracle of all miracles EVERYONE ATE IT  AND LIKED IT. 

Lord, take me now. I can't recreate this perfect dinner moment.
Post a Comment