Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Mother's Day gift that keeps on giving

Secret Agent Man has never been much for giving gifts. I accept this about him. There are things that he accepts about me, too. But, he's never tried to kill me before.



This morning after finishing my Mother's Day Omelette, lovingly prepared by Secret Agent Man:

Me: Why is this lunch meat in the trash?

Him: Because it's old.

Me: Is that the same ham that was in my omelette?

Him: Maybe.

Me: Did you just give me diarrhea for Mother's Day?!

Him: We'll find out in a couple hours.

16 comments:

  1. Well.....was that your present? Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is outstanding! Mister and S.A.M. must be on the same page, I got an omlet too....but I know he bought the ham last night....good luck with the rita's...and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiiiice. Only a man could do that good a job! I begged off breakfast and gave strict instructions for dinner....

    Happy Mother's day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're laughing so hard, I think I just spit all over the computer screen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was the thought that counts, right.

    oh, wait- scratch that.

    i am sure you are loved and appreciated with your every breath!

    hope your day is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says I love you like a little food poisoning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw you at church...so either it was okay or the food poisening hadn't hit yet. Hope it's the first:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It' didn't take two hours... it took 6.5.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I had to start over twice reading to my husband because I couldn't stop laughing! Hope you are feeling better though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, how thoughtful of S.A.M.

    I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, S.A.M., now you have no alibi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are HILARIOUS!! I am "ugly laughing" right now (you know, nostrils flared and teeth exposed) As a side note, Father's Day is coming up...revenge?!? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!!! So Annie, did you end up being o.k. or stuck near the bathroom all day?

    ReplyDelete

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.