Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ripped from my Facebook Wall

Annie Payne Secret Agent Man knows me so well, he just upgraded our satellite package. Some women want diamonds, I just want more channels.
36 minutes ago · Friends Only · Comment ·LikeUnlike

Katie Landers I love you annie! I think you are my soul mate! :)
33 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Annie Payne I have Glee, DWTS, Flipping Out, and Real Estate Intervention on the DVR tonight. Katie, what about you?
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Annie Payne Oops and Oprah.
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Karla L. King I have lived without cable or satellite for 4 years. Does this make you break out in hives? :) lol.
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

Annie Payne I think I'd be mute if I didn't have television. I wouldn't know what to talk about.

Me: Did you see "Project Runway?"
You: No.
Me: (blink, blink)
2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·


3 comments:

  1. More Channels are better than diamonds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best. Doing your part to keep peeps working ;)

    WV= undata Coincidence? Hmmmm. (scratches chin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm a week behind on PR. Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.