Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Writing on the Facebook Wall

Katie Landers what I am having for dinner! :) Take a look at my friends blog! she has some amazing recipes on it!


Better Than Burgers: Lisa's Stromboli blog. betterthanburgers.net
We made this the another night for dinner. I was a little nervous, because I'm a... picky eater and I've never eaten Stromboli before, but I wasn't disapointed! It was so good! We had the nephews over for dinner and even the one year old gabbled it up. Hubs informed me we need to go through this websit...See More
17 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Share

Annie Payne I dunno about the "stromboli" but I bet you could convince me it was good if you served it with the pumpkin roll they also feature on the blog. Easily bribed with food, especially if I didn't make it.
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Katie Landers this whole blog is amazing! I love mormon food! lol
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Annie Payne I know what ya mean. Mormons self-medicate with food, therefore 9 out of 10 "Mormon" meals involve melted cheese and bacon.
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

2 comments:

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.