Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bring on Thanksgiving!


It's taken us awhile, but we have finally done it. The last of the Halloween candy has finally been eaten. Bring on the turkey for the stuffing!

I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days. Our holidays travels will take us to California, via Las Vegas, where we will be meeting with the Queen of Teh Internets, No Cool Story. Can you believe it? Not even being aware of the other's travel plans we made reservations at hotels less than a mile away from each other! Try not to hate me because you are jealous.

I will not leave you completely Annie-less. Check out my Thanksgiving column on Thursday in *Charm* at gjsentinel.com, the website of The Daily Sentinel.


Have a great holiday!

17 comments:

  1. I think November is Las Vegas is a great time to be there. Not so hot and crowded maybe. Have a great time. Say hi to Coolio for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lucky duck. you and ncs, in vegas...sounds like trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. I AM jealous of your Thanksgiving plans to rendezvous with ncs. Have extra fun for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a fabulous time. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wha...? The candy is finally gobbled? My son annihilated his ginormous stash in less than two days! :0

    Have a GREAT time with your family and seeing NCS! So fun, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will your Rendezvous look like this?
    Luchador Rendezvous!
    Awww, I bet you'll have the prettiest luchador mask there, Annie!

    Have a great Thanksgiving Annie and Family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Holiday! We'll miss you so hurry back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family has much more self-discipline than mine about candy. I bow to your greatness.

    Hug each other for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment at Iguana Banana. I'm glad to have found you. I've really enjoyed reading your past posts.
    I don't know how you got rid of all of your Halloween candy. I try - God knows I try, my jeans don't fit so well anymore - but I finally threw away a whole bag full.
    Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in CA and have done some fun Califonia-y things this week! Hope you do, too!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I hope your Thanksgiving feast with NCS AND Elvis was unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, truly bizarre...the travel plans bit, not the candy bit. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by ye olde blog - candy is way better than stuffing, dude. :) Having fun reading here...

    ReplyDelete

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.