Blog posts have been few and far between lately. I won't apologize for it. I refuse. See the sidebar? "Blogging without obligation" means that I don't have to feel bad for not posting every day, every other day, or even regularly for that matter. Be that as it may, I know that I have regular readers who feel a twinge of disappointment - that they quickly get over - when they see I haven't posted anything new. Here is a list of excuses for why I haven't been to my blog - or your's - lately.
1. Facebook is so much fun. Connecting with friends, new and old. I'm even playing games and talking smack with a few. I've been defriended and even defriended a few myself. I hate it when people make me a friend and don't bother to leave me a little message. If I've done that to you...I'm sorry. I never said that I wasn't a hypocrite.
2. I've been a busy, busy mommy. My boys have been playing basketball for which I have been the coach and the team manager. Today was our last game. Whew. Fun. But glad it's over.
3. More busy mommy stuff. Mini Me has been in cheerleading. That's also over. Note to self: Don't put the kids in sports at the same time. They must take turns with the extra-curricular activites.
4. Ever since I did the radio show with Adam and Rick, blogging seems so passé. I would love to do a Bollywood radio show. Play movie soundtracks and talk about Bollywood movie news and stars, do movie reviews and such. I thought that I had made all my wildest dreams come true, maybe I have some dreams yet to be fulfilled, afterall.
5. ::thinking:: I got nothin'.
And there you go. That is the great thing about blogging. You don't have to have a witty ending or good grammar or correct spelling, for that matter, as witnessed on this blog. When you have nothing left to say...you just stop.