Monday, May 3, 2010

To whom it may concern

I received a very nice e-mail the other day from a woman in Montrose. She wrote to compliment me on my column and to encourage me to continue on. I just had three years of e-mail mysteriously disappear from my inbox, so I didn't get a chance to write back and say "thank you." So, dear reader, lovely lady from Montrose, thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I don't get a lot of feedback, so when it comes, it is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood columnist

3 comments:

  1. I love the great stuff you write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet encouragement, we all need a little from time to time. I love what you write, just don't comment as much as I should these days. Due to the fact that I am usually eating my breakfast as I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's sweet,

    This reminded me that I learned to encourage people too from the Annie School of Charm.

    Thanks Annie.

    ReplyDelete

I see you sitting there. Leave a comment.